Van Wert County Fair Grandstand
Date: May 22, 2021 7:00 PM
- Phone: 419-238-6722 from 9A – 4P on Thursday, April 22nd, 2021
- Noon – 4 PM Tuesday – Friday until Friday, May 21.
Van Wert Live Box Office located at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center, 10700 SR 118 South, Van Wert, Ohio 45891.
All seating in Grandstand and Track are General Admission. Seating in the Boxes is reserved.
$15 Box Seats, $13 Track, $12 Grandstand (a ticketing services fee of $2.50 will apply to each ticket)
There is limited availability of the box seats and have assigned seating.
Attendees to the Kim Hohman’s Danceworks at the Grandstand Recital must follow the safety guidelines in seating as set forth by the Van Wert Health Department.
- General Admission seating is not assigned and social distancing is the responsibility of the attendees.
- Ushers will be present to assist with any seating questions.
- Face masks are required upon entry until seated in a socially distanced pod. When wearing masks in conditions of extreme heat, please be cognizant of any lightheadedness.
- Please stay home if you are sick or experiencing any covid related symptoms.
This event is attended at the risk of the attendee. Kim Hohman’s Danceworks is not liable for the risk of exposure to viruses. Please adhere to the Safety Guidelines for the safety and comfort of all guests.